Friday, April 30, 2010

oh, the places you'll go!


This past week I have been thinking non-stop about where I wanted to go to university, what I want to be, where I'll live, etc. I have been fairly set on attending NAIT or SAIT and entering into X-ray and Lab Technician, but lately i have been thinking of taking up education? Is that weird? I'm a pretty social person, and I think teaching would be awesome! However, I don't think i could handle the elementary level. I would much rather prefer working with high school students and people who I can carry out mature conversations with (I like to think I'm mature :P). So the plan as of now is too attend Weber State University in the fall of 2011. It has a beautiful campus and University Village housing, plus it's cheap and I don't have to pay out of state tuition! Oh, and my best friend in the whole wide world Abby Hall is planning to attend with me, and live in the same 4-bedroom/2- bath/kitchen/great room apartment with me! I honestly can't wait to experience life on our own, it is going to be great! The only down sider to all of this is that my mom has engraved into my little head that marrying a resident of the United States is strictly forbidden, and that i shouldnt even bother looking at boys while I am away to school! So sorry boys, you are prohibited! :)

2 comments:

Lauren Nicole Dudley said...

why don't you have to pay out of state tuition?! and since you will be at weber you can come play with me in salt lake! Its not too far...maybe an hour! :)

Brooke Dudley said...

haha im not sure why we dont have to pay! for some reason all of us southern albertans just have to apply for another thing too and we get it! it saves a BUTT LOAD! haha. and yess!! im sure there will plenty of cousin play dates!