Thursday, June 17, 2010

Graduation Cannot Come Soon Enough.


Alright, so i know that high school comes with the joys of catty fights and drama, but really... isn't this a bit much? I am so ready to get out of this little town and meet people who haven't been sheltered by a small town their whole lives. Lies, rumours, stories, everything! If you're in a small town, you will hear of them! Yes, I am positive I sound grumpy, and at the moment I am. Graduation cannot come soon enough. Why aren't people just nice to eachother... and why can't we all just get along? I think it is time for me to take a look at my life, and realize that there are important people that i need to stay close to, and some others who are only apart of it to cause problems... and I need to let go of those people. I have been through alot in my life, and I know what I am and am not capable of, and I don't need "friends" to tell me what I'm doing wrong.




"There comes a point in life when you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but it's not giving up. It's realizing you don't need certain people and the drama they bring."


2 comments:

Shannon said...

I like this post - and your other posts too. You say a lot of good things in it and I think it's great you're looking forward to experiencing something different and thinking 'outside the box'. A different culture, a different way of life, a different viewpoint of the world. These are definitely good things. We just found your blog and I gotta say I/we love it! Oh and by the way I think going to Weber State and going into education is awesome! Good luck with everything!!!
-Matt (your cousin) Dudley

Brooke Dudley said...

thanks Matt!
I am definitely ready to be done with this stage of life!